Cilinder arm machine for extreme sewing application as ECO version.
Due to the continuously growing demands in the field of technical textiles with regard to extreme material thicknesses and thread sizes, the enormous performance parameters concerning stitch length, foot stroke and sewing speed as well as the simultaneously required maximum effectivity in modern production processes the sewing technology is confronted with new challenges.
Dürkopp Adler has met these challenges and presents as a result a completely new designed machine generation – the H-TYPE series.
With the H-TYPE Dürkopp Adler is setting new standards for productivity and efficiency in the world of “heavy-duty sewing applications”.
With its robust construction, the outstanding performance parameters, an innovative drive technology and modern design the cylinder arm machine H-TYPE class 969 ECO is characterized by maximum penetration force and impressive sewing dynamics.
• Excellent stitch pattern and constantly tight stitches, even when sewing with extremely thick threads up to Nm 5/3
• The large clearance (420 mm wide and 225 mm high) facilitates the handling of large area workpieces
• Robust design of the cylinder arm
• Up to 12 mm long stitches for assembly and decorative seams
• Electropneumatic sewing foot lift as standard
• The extremely high sewing foot lift up to 30 mm facilitates the feeding and removing of bulky workpieces
• High productivity due to the XL barrel hook – 70% larger bobbin capacity in comparison to the standard hook
• The sewing foot stroke up to 12 mm allows the safe climbing over differently high material plies
• Integrated 6-function keypad with ergonomically arranged favorite key
• Integrated, motor-driven bobbin winder with winding assistant
• Integrated sewing drive for maximum penetration force
• DAC classic control with multifunctional control panel OP1000
• Electronical needle positioning („Jog-Dial”) with the functionality of an electronical hand wheel (optional equipment)
• Max. sewing speed 1,000 stitches/min.