AUTOMATIC VERTICAL DRYING OVEN FOR BELS
This machine was designed to dry the dyed edges of belts, bag shoulder straps, and strips made of leather, synthetic materials, salpa, etc.
• It is fitted with 49 stations for automatically crimping belts with automatic unloading in a specific container.
• The temperature may be adjusted from room temperature to 54 degree.
• The fairly low temperature and 49 vertical drying stations allow the dye to spread better along the edge of the belt without altering the characteristics of material being worked.
• The machine can be combined with any type of either vertical or horizontal edge dyeing machine.
• The 9043 oven may be fitted with automatic loading PROM2000.
• It produces 600 items / hour on average.
• The working height of the pincers above the machine base is 1450 mm.
• The centre to center distance / space between the pincers is 105 mm.
• The oven is equipped with “ECOPOWER SYSTEM”
The machine is fitted with accident prevention devices according to law in force.